Acre 21 is a mixed use retail development in The Greens on Gardiner neighbourhood of Regina. Adjacent to two of Regina’s most affluent communities, Acre 21 is poised to be an exclusive retail and entertainment hub. Deveraux is a joint venture partner with two prominent Regina-based developers with a focus on developing and operating this commercial area. Construction began in early 2018 and has progressed substantially with a variety of businesses, including Save On Foods, Sherwood Co-op, Shoppers Drug Mart, Dairy Queen, Metro Liquor, McDonald’s, Domino’s Pizza, Knight Archer Insurance, Acre 21 Dental Clinic, Prairie Donair, Boston Pizza, Popeye’s Louisiana Chicken, Dollarama, Great Clips, Oxygen Yoga & Fitness, The Wireless Age and Top Nails and Spa all open with more commercial and retail spaces coming soon in the next phase.
- Acre 21 is a mixed use retail development in The Greens on Gardiner neighbourhood of Regina
- When fully constructed there will be over 200,000 square feet of mixed use space
- Acre 21 services a primary trade area of over 80,000 people and a secondary trade area cresting 250,000
- The site is located just off of the Trans-Canada Highway, with both an on and off ramp to the Regina Bypass
- The Greens on Gardiner is one of the City’s fastest growing trade areas, poised to add over 25,000 residents in the next 10 years
- Deveraux Listed as Finalist for ABEX Growth & Expansion Award
- Deveraux Commences Development of Premium Multi-Family Apartment Community in Arbour Lake
- Auctus Property Fund Closes Oversubscribed Offering, Raising $20.0 Million
- Auctus Icon Calgary Closes $16.0 Million Raise and Commences Development
- Deveraux Sponsors Believe in the Gold
WANT TO SEE
Deveraux currently has over $750 million of real estate related assets under management.