Auctus IX (The Tradition at Bridgwater) is a limited partnership formed to invest in the development, construction and operation of a new apartment and townhome development in the Bridgwater Trails neighbourhood of Southwest Winnipeg. The first townhomes units are scheduled to open in May 2021. With a total of 270 suites on site, this development offers a mix of unit sizes, configurations and styles. The 88 townhomes, across five buildings, have been designed to provide families and young professionals’ functional space that capitalizes upon the views and access to the adjacent parking and trail system. The development also has three wood framed four storey buildings with two underground parkades. Similar to Auctus’ other Bridgwater properties, The Tradition will have a well-appointed resident clubhouse and 48 suites as part of the Manitoba Housing Affordable Housing Program. This program provides prospective residents a modest subsidy to live in a market rate apartment, while providing the development with nearly guaranteed occupancy of these units.
- The Tradition at Bridgwater offers a total of 270 suites; a mix of townhome and apartment suites
- The 88 townhome suites are housed across of five, three storey townhomes, offering both one and three bedroom options
- The 182 apartment suits offer a mix of one, two and three bedroom suites, as well as access to underground parking
- On site amenities include a resident clubhouse, fitness centre and swimming pool
- This fund is fully subscribed and no longer accepting subscriptions for investment
- The Deveraux Group – Awarded the 2020 ABEX Innovation Award
- Deveraux Expands Alberta Operations: From Edmonton to Calgary (and Beyond)
- G17 Apartments at Tamarack – A New, Amenity Rich Apartment Community in Edmonton
- The Deveraux Group: Winner for a Second Straight Year – Canada’s Best Managed Companies
- Auctus Property Fund LP Acquires the Apex at Acre21 in Regina, Saskatchewan
WANT TO SEE
Deveraux currently has over $750 million of real estate related assets under management.