Auctus XI is a limited partnership formed to invest in the development, construction and operation of a new multi-family apartment development in the vibrant and highly-amenitized Greens on Gardiner neighbourhood of southeast Regina. Construction is set to begin in the spring of 2021 and when complete the development will have 126 units, 80 of which are townhome style rental living. The main apartment building will have 46 units across three floors, underground parking, a commercial grade fitness centre and resident lounge, as well as an onsite leasing office. The townhomes are comprised of 40 one bedroom ground level suites, with 40 three bedroom suites that occupy the second and third floors. A differentiating feature to the three bedroom townhomes will be the roof top patios, with expansive views of the prairie skyscapes and nearby Wascana Creek. Auctus XI is immediately adjacent to Acre 21, a thriving and expanding retail hub. Anchored by a Save On Foods grocery store, Acre 21 offers residents of the Auctus XI development several dining options, access to service providers, and a variety of other conveniences. The Greens on Gardiner is one of Regina’s newest neighbourhoods, with over 40 acres of green space and an extensive pathway system.
- Auctus XI is a 126 unit multi-family development with 80 townhome units and 46 suites in a 3 storey, residential over retail apartment building
- The townhomes offer both one and three bedroom floor plans, as well as rooftop patios with expansive prairie views
- The apartment building offers underground parking and houses the resident amenity space; a commercial grade fitness centre and resident lounge
- The Greens on Gardiner neighbourhood is Regina’s fastest growing community, with a new elementary school and expanding retail/service options
- This fund is fully subscribed and no longer accepting subscriptions for investment
- The Deveraux Group – Awarded the 2020 ABEX Innovation Award
- Deveraux Expands Alberta Operations: From Edmonton to Calgary (and Beyond)
- G17 Apartments at Tamarack – A New, Amenity Rich Apartment Community in Edmonton
- The Deveraux Group: Winner for a Second Straight Year – Canada’s Best Managed Companies
- Auctus Property Fund LP Acquires the Apex at Acre21 in Regina, Saskatchewan
WANT TO SEE
Deveraux currently has over $750 million of real estate related assets under management.