Auctus XIII is a limited partnership formed to invest in the development, construction and operation of a 203 unit apartment community located in the Emerald Hills neighbourhood of Sherwood Park, Alberta. Construction on this development will begin in the spring of 2021 and when complete Auctus XII will feature 2 six storey buildings, underground parking, indoor bike storage, electric vehicle charging stations, a pet wash station, package locker system, on-site leasing office and a resident clubhouse complete with a fitness centre, kitchen, games area, fire pit, community barbeques and an outdoor swimming pool. The Emerald Hills location offers many conveniences, including proximity to the Yellowhead Highway and Anthony Henday Drive, making the commute to and around Edmonton very short. In the immediate neighbourhood surrounding the development, residents will enjoy access to the nearby Emerald Hills Regional Park, Strahcona Community Hospital, Emerald Hills Leisure Centre, Archibishop Jordan High School, and an expansive retail hub that includes many dining and shopping options, including a Walmart Supercentre, Marshalls, and Canadian Tire.
- Auctus XIII is a 203 unit apartment community across 2 buildings with underground parking
- Auctus XIII a variety of floor plans, including one, two and three bedroom suites
- Residents will enjoy access to a variety of onsite amenities, namely a resident clubhouse, complete with a fitness centre, games area and outdoor swimming pool
- Acutus XIII is currently open for subscription to accredited investors
- The Deveraux Group Exceeds $1.25 Billion in Assets Under Management, Strategically Expanding Its Multi-Family Portfolio Across Western Canada
- Deveraux Acquires Raymond Block, A Historical Mixed-Use Property on Whyte Ave
- Deveraux Listed as Finalist for ABEX Growth & Expansion Award
- Deveraux Commences Development of Premium Multi-Family Apartment Community in Arbour Lake
- Auctus Property Fund Closes Oversubscribed Offering, Raising $20.0 Million
WANT TO SEE
Deveraux currently has over $750 million of real estate related assets under management.