Auctus Trinity Hills Calgary Property Fund is a limited partnership formed to invest in the development, construction, and operation of a new multi-family apartment development in the Trinity Hills neighbourhood of West Calgary.
Serving as the Western Gateway between Calgary and the Rocky Mountains, Trinity Hills is a vibrant and growing community immediately adjacent to Canada Olympic Park and the Paskapoo Slopes. Trinity Hills’ ‘Town Centre’ is bookended by two retail components totaling over 350,000 square feet and estimated to generate over 2,000 jobs for Calgarians. This walkable Town Centre is anchored by a Save-On-Foods, PetSmart, Goodlife Fitness, Dollarama, and will also feature a mix of boutique shops and cafes.
When complete, the Trinity Hills apartment community will offer approximately 540 luxury apartment units across 6 buildings, with heated underground parking. On-site amenities will include a resident clubhouse with fitness centre, golf simulator, and outdoor swimming pool. The project will also have a small retail component, offering on-site services to residents.
- Auctus Trinity Hills Calgary Property Fund is 540-unit, highly amenitized, premium apartment community complete with resident lounge, commercial grade fitness centre, golf simulator, underground parking, and outdoor pool
- There will be a combination of luxury one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartment suites offered
- The development is located in the thoughtfully designed and emerging Trinity Hills neighbourhood, which includes a convenient Town Centre and quick access to the Canada Olympic Park and the Paskapoo Slopes
- This fund is fully subscribed and no longer accepting subscriptions for investment
- The Deveraux Group Exceeds $1.25 Billion in Assets Under Management, Strategically Expanding Its Multi-Family Portfolio Across Western Canada
- Deveraux Acquires Raymond Block, A Historical Mixed-Use Property on Whyte Ave
- Deveraux Listed as Finalist for ABEX Growth & Expansion Award
- Deveraux Commences Development of Premium Multi-Family Apartment Community in Arbour Lake
- Auctus Property Fund Closes Oversubscribed Offering, Raising $20.0 Million
WANT TO SEE
Deveraux currently has over $750 million of real estate related assets under management.