The Auctus Westport Winnipeg Property Fund is a limited partnership formed to invest in the development, construction, and operation of a new apartment community in the new Westport development area of West Winnipeg. This mixed-use development location features 1,000,000 sq. ft. of proposed building area on 74 acres of land featuring retail, multi-family, hotels, restaurants, offices and warehouse opportunities. Located in the heart of the largest concentration of sporting and recreational complexes in Winnipeg, Westport’s neighbouring attractions include the 460-acre Red River Exhibition Park, Assiniboia Downs Horse Racing and the BellMTS Iceplex that hosts the NHL Winnipeg Jets and AHL Manitoba Moose practice facility.
The Westport apartment community will capitalize upon this vibrant neighbourhood, offering 169 units across two 6-storey buildings, each with a heated underground parkade.
When complete, the apartment community will offer a variety of suite types, including studios and one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartments with dens, along with a central resident clubhouse with fitness centre, lounge, and outdoor pool.
- Auctus Westport Winnipeg Property Fund is 169-unit, highly amenitized, premium apartment community complete with resident lounge, commercial grade fitness centre, underground parking, and outdoor pool
- There are a variety of floorplans, including studio, one, two, and three-bedroom suites
- The development is adjacent to Trans-Canada Highway #1 (Portage Avenue) and the Perimeter Highway, allowing for quick access to and from the community
- This fund is fully subscribed and no longer accepting subscriptions for investment
- The Deveraux Group Exceeds $1.25 Billion in Assets Under Management, Strategically Expanding Its Multi-Family Portfolio Across Western Canada
- Deveraux Acquires Raymond Block, A Historical Mixed-Use Property on Whyte Ave
- Deveraux Listed as Finalist for ABEX Growth & Expansion Award
- Deveraux Commences Development of Premium Multi-Family Apartment Community in Arbour Lake
- Auctus Property Fund Closes Oversubscribed Offering, Raising $20.0 Million
WANT TO SEE
Deveraux currently has over $750 million of real estate related assets under management.