Deveraux (GV Edmonton) Investments (Griesbach) is a limited partnership formed to invest in the development, construction, and operation of a new multi-family apartment community in the Griesbach neighbourhood of northwest Edmonton.
The apartment community will be centrally located in The Village at Griesbach, a master-planned and family-friendly neighbourhood that boasts the highest allocation of greenspace (23%) in Edmonton and offers a host of retail, grocery, and professional services.
With the first phase currently under construction, the Griesbach apartment community will consist of 477 apartment units, 222 in phase 1 and 255 in phase 2. The community will offer a mix of one-, two-, and three-bedroom suites across five 6-storey buildings, with a centralized clubhouse featuring a commercial grade fitness centre, outdoor swimming pool, pet wash and dog run, and a resident lounge and games area.
- Deveraux (GV Edmonton) Investments (Griesbach) is a 477-unit, highly amenitized, premium apartment community complete with a resident lounge, commercial grade fitness centre, pet wash station, and outdoor swimming pool
- There are a variety of floor plans, offering one-, two- and three-bedroom suites
- The development will be located in the scenic Griesbach community, adjacent to a central lake (Patricia Park) and walking paths
- This fund is fully subscribed and no longer accepting subscriptions for investment
- The Deveraux Group Exceeds $1.25 Billion in Assets Under Management, Strategically Expanding Its Multi-Family Portfolio Across Western Canada
- Deveraux Acquires Raymond Block, A Historical Mixed-Use Property on Whyte Ave
- Deveraux Listed as Finalist for ABEX Growth & Expansion Award
- Deveraux Commences Development of Premium Multi-Family Apartment Community in Arbour Lake
- Auctus Property Fund Closes Oversubscribed Offering, Raising $20.0 Million
WANT TO SEE
Deveraux currently has over $750 million of real estate related assets under management.