Grasslands LP is a limited partnership established in 2015 for the purpose of developing, constructing and operating 62 luxury apartment units over 23,000 square feet of retail space in the heart of Grasslands, Regina’s premier retail shopping and dining destination, located in Harbour Landing. This residential over retail mixed-use project was a first for Regina and provides residents with an enriched lifestyle experience and caters to a growing desire to live closer to amenities that making shopping, dining and socializing convenient.
- 62 luxury apartment units with a variety of floor plans and suite types, including one, two and three bedroom suites with an underground parkade
- Has a commercial grade fitness centre for residents and guests
- Immediately adjacent to a wide variety of retail amenities, as well as a Grasslands’ town centre, The Landing at Grasslands
- Over 23,000 square feet of retail space in a premier shopping and dining hub
- The Deveraux Group Exceeds $1.25 Billion in Assets Under Management, Strategically Expanding Its Multi-Family Portfolio Across Western Canada
- Deveraux Acquires Raymond Block, A Historical Mixed-Use Property on Whyte Ave
- Deveraux Listed as Finalist for ABEX Growth & Expansion Award
- Deveraux Commences Development of Premium Multi-Family Apartment Community in Arbour Lake
- Auctus Property Fund Closes Oversubscribed Offering, Raising $20.0 Million
WANT TO SEE
Deveraux currently has over $700 million of real estate related assets under management.