0Acre 21 is a mixed use retail development in The Greens on Gardiner neighbourhood of Regina. Adjacent to two of Regina’s most affluent communities, Acre 21 is poised to be an exclusive retail and entertainment hub. Deveraux is a joint venture partner with two prominent Regina-based developers with a focus on developing and operating this commercial area. Construction began in early 2018 and has progressed quite substantially with a variety of businesses, including Save On Foods, Shoppers Drug Mart, Dairy Queen, Metropolitan Liquor, McDonald’s, Domino’s Pizza, Knight Archer Insurance, Acre 21 Dental Clinic and Prairie Donair all open. Construction is also underway on Boston Pizza, Popeye’s Louisiana Chicken and other commercial and retail spaces. Phase two of the development is slated to begin in 2019.
- Acre 21 is a mixed use retail development in The Greens on Gardiner neighbourhood of Regina
- When fully constructed there will be over 200,000 square feet of mixed use space
- Acre 21 services a primary trade area of over 80,000 people and a secondary trade area cresting 250,000
- The site is located just off of the Trans-Canada Highway, with both an on and off ramp to the Regina Bypass
- The Greens on Gardiner is one of the City’s fastest growing trade areas, poised to add over 25,000 residents in the next 10 years
WANT TO SEE
Deveraux currently has over $600 million of real estate related assets under management.