Auctus Property Fund LP owns and operates over 1,400 units across 10 apartment communities in Regina and Winnipeg. Within the next three years, the fund plans to acquire over 1,000 units in Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba that are currently under development. All properties are located in new neighbourhoods, proximal to amenities such as shopping centres, schools, and restaurants. Property amenities include clubhouses, swimming pools, fitness centres, games rooms, dog-runs, pet wash stations, resident lounges and outdoor barbeque areas.
- Provide unitholders with long-term, stable and predictable quarterly cash distributions
- Grow Funds From Operations, sustainable distributions and unit value through the active management of its properties, accretive acquisitions and strong financial management
- Reinvest capital within the property portfolio in order to maximize earnings and cash flow potential
- Continue to advance its development pipeline to diversify across Western Canada
- The Deveraux Group: Winner for a Second Straight Year – Canada’s Best Managed Companies
- Auctus Property Fund LP Acquires the Apex at Acre21 in Regina, Saskatchewan
- Auctus Property Fund LP Acquires its Third Multi-Family Property in Winnipeg, Manitoba
- The Pinnacle at Bridgwater: Grand Opening and Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- Auctus Property Fund LP Acquires its Second Multi-Family Property in Winnipeg, Manitoba
WANT TO SEE
Deveraux currently has over $700 million of real estate related assets under management.