Auctus Property Fund V LP
Auctus V LP is a limited partnership structured to invest in the development, construction and operation of The Apex at Acre 21, a 176 unit luxury apartment community located in the Greens on Gardiner neighbourhood of Regina. This property is conveniently located immediately adjacent to Acre 21, a mixed-use retail development offering a wide range of retail goods and services to tenants, including a Save On Foods, Shoppers Drug Mart and restaurants like Boston Pizza, McDonalds, and Dairy Queen.
- The Apex at Acre 21 consists of three, four storey garden style walk-up buildings with a total of 176 units and a resident clubhouse
- This property is located in the Greens on Gardiner, a new and growing community in Southeast Regina. It is also proximal to Acre 21, a new and growing retail hub
- On site amenities include a resident clubhouse, fitness centre, and other resident- focused services
- This fund is fully subscribed and no longer accepting subscriptions for investment
- The Deveraux Group: Winner for a Second Straight Year – Canada’s Best Managed Companies
- The Pinnacle at Bridgwater: Grand Opening and Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- Auctus Property Fund LP Acquires its Second Multi-Family Property in Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Auctus Property Fund LP Acquires New Property in Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Deveraux Developments is now COR Certified
WANT TO SEE
Deveraux currently has over $600 million of real estate related assets under management.