Community Involvement & Awards
The Deveraux Group of Companies is committed to supporting the communities in which its employees live and work. Deveraux demonstrates this commitment through donations and fundraising, service mentorship and leadership, and by actively volunteering to assist community-based organizations. As a community and business leader, Deveraux recognizes its obligation to ‘pay it forward’ and encourages its partners in the industry to do the same. The Deveraux Group of Companies is a proud supporter of a variety of community groups, minor sports teams, and charitable organizations.
The Deveraux Group of Companies is humbled to have been recognized for its work within the community, and excellence in
the industry, with the following awards:
- Saskatchewan Landlord Association Rental Housing Provider of the Year (2022)
- Alberta Residential Landlord Association Small Rental Housing Provider of the Year (2022)
- Saskatchewan Landlord Association Rental Housing Provider of the Year (2021)
- Canada’s Best Managed Companies Award (2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022)
- Professional Property Managers of Manitoba Outstanding Community Service Award, Landscaping Project of the Year, and Maintenance Person of the Year (2022)
- Regina and Region Home Builders’ Association Interior Decorating & New Home Award (2022)
- Saskatchewan Chamber of Commerce Abex Award for Innovation (2020)
- Regina and Region Home Builder of the Year (2014 and 2018)
- Saskatchewan Chamber of Commerce Abex Award for Growth and Expansion (2017)
- Regina Chamber of Commerce Paragon Award for Community Improvement (2017)
- Canadian Federation of Apartment Associations Award for Rental Development of the Year (2016)
- Over 30 additional awards from municipal and provincial associations for excellence in design and
construction, environmental leadership, community involvement, marketing and property management.
Deveraux requires that all investments have a strong independent Board of Directors to protect the interests of investors.