The Deveraux Group of Companies is committed to supporting the communities in which its employees live and work. Deveraux demonstrates this commitment through donations and fundraising, service mentorship and leadership, and by actively volunteering to assist community-based organizations. As a community and business leader, Deveraux recognizes its obligation to ‘pay it forward’ and encourages its partners in the industry to do the same. The Deveraux Group of Companies is a proud supporter of a variety of community groups, minor sports teams, and charitable organizations.
In 2018, the Deveraux Group launched its Deveraux Cares Employee Volunteer Program. Deveraux Cares is aimed at supporting a variety of community-based organizations, aligning employees’ interests and passions with those in the community in need of support and assistance. To kick-off this new employee volunteer program, Deveraux held the inaugural Deveraux Cares Clothing Drive and raised over 10,000 articles of clothing, including gently used professional, casual and outerwear clothing for local non-profit organizations throughout Regina.
In 2020, the Deveraux Group was apart of the Lean on Me Project. The Lean on Me Project, a joint venture between the Dog River Howlers Rugby Club, Brewed Awakening and The Deveraux Group provided Carmichael Outreach with 200 prepared lunches every Wednesday. The Project hosted free live music performaces every Saturday throughout the summer at Brewed Awakening locations for the community to attend and to donate to the Project. The roughly $90,000 that was raised over the 14-week campaign helped feed Regina’s less fortunate via Carmichael Outreach, Salvation Army, and the Marion Centre.
The Deveraux Group of Companies is humbled to have been recognized for its work within the community, and excellence in
the industry, with the following awards:
- Canada’s Best Managed Companies Award (2019, 2020 and 2021)
- Saskatchewan Chamber of Commerce Abex Award for Innovation (2020)
- Regina and Region Home Builder of the Year (2014 and 2018)
- Saskatchewan Chamber of Commerce Abex Award for Growth and Expansion (2017)
- Regina Chamber of Commerce Paragon Award for Community Improvement (2017)
- Canadian Federation of Apartment Associations Award for Rental Development of the Year (2016)
- Over 30 additional awards from municipal and provincial associations for excellence in design and
construction, environmental leadership, community involvement, marketing and property management.